TikTok for Business (No need to create crazy videos)
I have been trained as a public speaker, in person by the best speakers in the World; T Harv Eker and Tony Robbins (Top 2 in the world), Darren Winters (Best in the UK), Andy Harrington and Mark Anastasi.
Since 2010 I have traveled all around the world, to all 5 continents, speaking at events with hundreds and thousands of people in the audience. UK, Spain, US, Australia, New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai, Egypt, Norway, and Peru.
I will be sharing with you everything they taught me and everything I have learned as a speaker in the last 12 years.
Since I left my 9 to 5 job 12 years ago, I have built a series of businesses mainly through my speaking.
I have been a speaker for the biggest organizers of events in the world like Success Resources and exposed to the biggest companies in the UK while speaking for the Department of International Trade.
These opportunities gave me the ability to not only create businesses for the general public but businesses offering services for big companies as well.
I have trained marketing teams for companies like Costa Coffe and Royal Mail as well as government agencies and international organizations. I have spoken in Universities in different countries and I have been interviewed by numerous magazines.
I have been featured on BBC, The Telegraph and in a New York Times Bestseller "The Laptop Millionaire".
I have written articles for Social Media Today, Buzzfeed and Mashable.
I am the founder and co-founder of:
- SocialSongbird.com, one of the biggest and most popular blogs on Social Media.
- Thrive Lab Academy, an online school to help people become entrepreneurs from home.
- Plateo, a world-class software for managing an educational Institution, already used by top universities in the world.
- Digitalissè, an international marketing agency.
- Ids2Success, an accelerator for startups or people with a great idea that don't know how to make a multimillion dollars business out of a simple idea.
- FindME, the most accurate app ever made to share your location in case of emergency or just to meet for business or social.
None of these will have happened without my speaking experiences and trajectory. Through speaking I met not only my clients but partners, mentors, and all the right people to achieve everything I wanted.
Through speaking I have met very interesting people like:
- Jack Dorsey founder of Twitter, I met him 3 times and had a long chat with him about entrepreneurship.
- Reid Hoffman founder of LinkedIn who I shared the stage with.
- I had a chat with Richard Branson who I shared stage with.
- Baron Bilimoria founder of Cobra Beer sat with me for an hour sharing his experience and giving me tips and suggestions on my ideas.
- I had a half-hour dinner with Benedict Cumberbatch, a British actor known for playing Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Strange.