----> Podcasting is the most effective way to build an audience and to promote anything without paying for marketing <----
You can have your own podcast channel and you can promote any products or services and even charge other companies that do complementary products or services to have audio ads played while you run your podcast, so you can increase your sales and have extra income from advertisements you sell.
Have a look at these statistics from the US and the UK
Weekly podcast listening in the United Kingdom as of the 1st quarter of 2020, by age
Who is podcasting for?
Any business or individual, from corporate companies to startups and even for any individuals running their own business offline or online.
Why should I consider podcasting?
- You can use podcasts to learn for free from successful people in your industry instead of paying a Coach or Mentor.
- You can interview anyone you want to learn from and ask them all the questions you want to ask and at the same time share all that valuable content with your listeners. VALUE for you and them.
- You can help people bringing experts that can answer their questions for free
- You can help people learning any topic they want to learn and build very fast an audience about any topic or niche.
- It is the easiest way to build your perfect audience interested in your product, service or courses and promote them.
- No ads are needed.
- You can do all these without investing anything in marketing or ads. No investment!
- To position yourself or your business higher than your competition and become the one to come to for help.
Another great thing about podcasts is that you can use podcasts to learn for free from successful people in your industry instead of paying a Coach or a mentor, you can interview anyone you want to learn from and ask them all the questions you want and at the same time share all that valuable content with your listeners.
What do you need to run a podcast channel?
And a Buzzproud account for free to start with
And you can even run a podcast channel without running any podcast yourself!
In this course, you will learn:
- What do you need to start running podcasts
- How to set up your podcast channel for free
- How to host your podcasts for free
- Where to get people to host your podcast or to interview
- How to get your podcasts published on Amazon Music, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts and more.
- How to monetise your podcasts
- How to promote your podcasts
- How you can start a podcast channel and run one successfully without investing any money at all
Listen to my podcast on https://podcast.socialsongbird.com/ if you want to hear some of my podcast.
StartOverview of the course and introduction
PreviewStep by Step how to set up your channel (17:59)
StartHow to run your first podcast
StartHow to set up your first podcast
StartHow to find people to speak in the podcast
StartHow to get thousands of downloads of your podcast
StartHow to publish your podcast in Amazon, Spotify, Apple Itunes and more
StartHow to create high income from your podcasts
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $116
I have been trained as a public speaker, in person by the best speakers in the World; T Harv Eker and Tony Robbins (Top 2 in the world), Darren Winters (Best in the UK), Andy Harrington and Mark Anastasi.
Since 2010 I have traveled all around the world, to all 5 continents, speaking at events with hundreds and thousands of people in the audience. UK, Spain, US, Australia, New Zealand, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai, Egypt, Norway, and Peru.
I will be sharing with you everything they taught me and everything I have learned as a speaker in the last 12 years.
Since I left my 9 to 5 job 12 years ago, I have built a series of businesses mainly through my speaking.
I have been a speaker for the biggest organizers of events in the world like Success Resources and exposed to the biggest companies in the UK while speaking for the Department of International Trade.
These opportunities gave me the ability to not only create businesses for the general public but businesses offering services for big companies as well.
I have trained marketing teams for companies like Costa Coffe and Royal Mail as well as government agencies and international organizations. I have spoken in Universities in different countries and I have been interviewed by numerous magazines.
I have been featured on BBC, The Telegraph and in a New York Times Bestseller "The Laptop Millionaire".
I have written articles for Social Media Today, Buzzfeed and Mashable.
I am the founder and co-founder of:
- SocialSongbird.com, one of the biggest and most popular blogs on Social Media.
- Thrive Lab Academy, an online school to help people become entrepreneurs from home.
- Plateo, a world-class software for managing an educational Institution, already used by top universities in the world.
- Digitalissè, an international marketing agency.
- Ids2Success, an accelerator for startups or people with a great idea that don't know how to make a multimillion dollars business out of a simple idea.
- FindME, the most accurate app ever made to share your location in case of emergency or just to meet for business or social.
None of these will have happened without my speaking experiences and trajectory. Through speaking I met not only my clients but partners, mentors, and all the right people to achieve everything I wanted.
Through speaking I have met very interesting people like:
- Jack Dorsey founder of Twitter, I met him 3 times and had a long chat with him about entrepreneurship.
- Reid Hoffman founder of LinkedIn who I shared the stage with.
- I had a chat with Richard Branson who I shared the stage.
- Baron Bilimoria founder of Cobra Beer sat with me for an hour sharing his experience and giving me tips and suggestions on my ideas.
- I had a half-hour dinner with Benedict Cumberbatch, a British actor known for playing Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Strange.